CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES!
Our goal is to keep you safe! The safety of all riders is in your hands! Adult supervision is required and necessary at ALL times. As the lessee of this inflatable unit, the safety of children and riders is your responsibility. Please position yourself in close proximity of the unit at all times. As the lessee of the unit, you are also responsible for the complete safety and security of the leased unit. Please read this list to all children using the Bounce House.
SPECIFIC RULES TO FOLLOW
- Do not remove the inflatable from its original position. If the unit moves, please exit all riders and push/pull it back in its place on the tarp using corner straps. Make no alterations or attachments to the unit at all.
- Compatible age groups must play on unit at the same time. Age groups must not be mixed. Different sized children must not be mixed.
- The maximum number of children allowed in the standard 13 X 13 Bounce House is:
Ages 2 to 6 ..........8 children maximum
Ages 7 to 10 ........6 children maximum
Ages 11 to 17 ......4 children maximum
- All persons must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, belt buckles, and anything else that may harm the Bounce House or other users of the Bounce House or anyone in door around the Bounce House. All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the Bounce House.
- The Bounce House is designed for children and is not recommended for use by adults. Riders should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.
- No flips, somersaults or horseplay. Do not run and/or bounce against the walls. Do not run or jump through the door of the Bounce House. Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the Bounce House.
- NO SILLY STRING. Silly string and other canned sprays permanently damage the vinyl. You will be charged for all repairs required up to, and including, the full replacement cost of the unit.
- No pets, animals, confetti, candy, food, drink, or gum inside or near (within 10 feet) the Bounce House. Cleaning charges of $50.00+ to clean food/drink residue or garbage from the Bounce House may apply.
- Please do not tape or fasten anything to the Bounce House.
- Do not use the Bounce House during rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet. If during operation the wind becomes excessive (15mph), remove all bouncers and deflate the Bounce House.
- Women who are pregnant or people with pre-existing health conditions such as heart disease or pre-existing injuries should not be allowed in or on the inflatable unit at any time.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall not be permitted to ride.
- No smoking, matches, tiki torches, or fireworks. Anything hot or on fire should not be used in or around the unit.
SHOULD THE BOUNCE HOUSE BEGIN TO DEFLATE
- If the motor has stopped - check the cord connection at the outlet and at the motor. Remember use of more than one extension cord can trip the circuit breaker.
- If the Bounce House starts to deflate - check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage. Check both tubes on the back of the Bounce House for snugness and retie if necessary.
- If the Bounce House stakes come loose, pull the corner back and re-stake.
Should the Bounce House deflate, or if you experience any other problems with the equipment, please call Bouncy Bounce at (925) 365-6964 before allowing or engaging in further use of the bounce house.